Garment coversA garment cover for every situation
Garment Bags are an economical way to protect your clothes during storage or transit. Usually made out using ultra thin polythene with hanger hole and shaped shoulder. It is highly popular among dry cleaners/laundry companies. Laundry bags are also used for the same purpose.
Where to buy good quality polythene bags
Top search results for garment bags. Found 1 UK supplier:
"Polybags - manufacturers of garment bags."
Buy online. FREE delivery for UK. We stock garment bags, garment film, garment covers, dry cleaning bags, laundry bags - all sizes & styles of packaging. Clear, coloured or printed.
Polybags bulk sales - garment covers
Clear Garment Bags
Clear garment bags are inexpensive way of clothing protection. Lightweight, transparent poly garment bags in pants, shirt/suit, dress, and long coat sizes. Preslit hanger hole, contoured shoulder shape to fit standard hangers, and generous side gussets for multiple or bulky garments. Preprinted with suffocation warning. Packaged on a roll and perforated for easy tear off.
Advantages of garment bags
- Strong 70 gauge thickness
- Shaped shoulders and preformed hole for hanger hook.
- Gusseted to allow several items to be stored in each bag.
- 38 inch drop covers jackets or shirts.
- Ideal for wardrobe, storage, travel, home ironing services.
- Avoids creasing and helps keeps clothes looking and smelling fresh.
- Also ideal for lingerie items, scarves, hats etc.
- Ideal for retail, wardrobe, car boot, storage, travel etc.
- Garment covers are ideal for use within the Wardrobe, storage or when you�re travelling away from home.
- Covers come with a gusseted side so allowing you to hold up to two or three items within 1 cover.
- Keep dust and lint off garments by keeping them covered, even in short term storage
- Excellent for Garment retailers, manufacturers, and also great for homes when moving or during constructions and remodelling.
Options for garment bags
- Low density polythene (LDPE)
- Linear low density polythene (LLDPE)
- High density polythene (HDPE)
- Recycled polythene
- Degradable polythene
- Biodegradable polythene
- Light/Tint coloured
- Opaque coloured
- Printed in 1 colour
- Printed in 2 colour
- Printed in 3 colour
- Individually cut covers - Single covers
- Perforated on roll